Re: False Positive with RSID Saliva Test

  • eisheart
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2009
      I would not recommend that anyone use the products from Independent Forensics now or in the future. Their products display both false positive AND false negatives. What is worse is the company does not notice problems with new lots until MONTHS after release after which time the tests have usually been used on casework and all these results must be invalidated. I do not think this company should dabble in forensic products until they get a QAQC program up and running. We have suspended all testing using any of their products as we this has happened to us several times.