Gunshot residues lab.

  • Jeremy Fallas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi.

      Does anyone knows, somebody at Chicago, who works with gunshot residues analisys.

      It's very important for me to contact someone.

      I work for the Costa Rica's forensic Laboratory.

      Jeremy

      ¡Todo sobre la Liga Mexicana de fútbol! Estadisticas, resultados, calendario, fotos y más:<
      http://espanol.sports.yahoo.com/

    • bablinder chopra
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
        hi
        yes, i have worked with gunshot residue analysis.what exactly you want ,ps let me know .
        bablinder

        Does anyone knows, somebody at Chicago, who works with gunshot residues analisys.

        It's very important for me to contact someone.

        I work for the Costa Rica's forensic Laboratory.

        Jeremy

        ¡Todo sobre la Liga Mexicana de fútbol! Estadisticas, resultados, calendario, fotos y más:<
        http://espanol. sports.yahoo. com/

        Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@.... Sign up now! http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

      • John Scharf
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
          http://www.nacdl.org/public.nsf/mediasources/20060530a?OpenDocument

          http://www.click2houston.com/news/14452905/detail.html

          http://hi-caliber.blogspot.com/2006/05/fbi-scraps-gsr-tests.html

          http://midwestprofessional.com/research/curriculum_vitae.htm

          ________________________________
          yes, i have worked with gunshot residue analysis.what exactly you want ,ps let me know .
          bablinder

          Does anyone knows, somebody at Chicago, who works with gunshot residues analisys.

          It's very important for me to contact someone.

          I work for the Costa Rica's forensic Laboratory.

          Jeremy

          ¡Todo sobre la Liga Mexicana de fútbol! Estadisticas, resultados, calendario, fotos y más:<
          http://espanol. sports.yahoo. com/

          Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail .com. Sign up now! http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ address

        • Jeremy Fallas
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2009
            Well thank you for your response, I work for the forensic lab in Costa Rica, A coworker is going to be in Chicago from march 8 to 15, participating in the PITTCON (a chemistry meeting)   and he likes to know the possibility to contact someone in Chicago who works for a forensic lab. Maybe better if he can visit the lab and exchange knowledge. Just let me know if this is possible, and if he needs a letter from the government or our institute where we work.

            Thank you

            Jeremy

            ________________________________
            yes, i have worked with gunshot residue analysis.what exactly you want ,ps let me know .
            bablinder

            Does anyone knows, somebody at Chicago, who works with gunshot residues analisys.

            It's very important for me to contact someone.

            I work for the Costa Rica's forensic Laboratory.

            Jeremy

            ¡Todo sobre la Liga Mexicana de fútbol! Estadisticas, resultados, calendario, fotos y más:<
            http://espanol. sports.yahoo. com/

            Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@rocketmail .com. Sign up now! http://in.promos. yahoo.com/ address

            ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/

          • bablinder chopra
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
              Dear Jeremy
              I am from India and is working in Usa these days. regarding forensic lab in chicago, let me find out some one in that lab and then i will let you know but in my view one can easily go to visit lab if you contact them before comming. i will see how much i can help you in this regard.
              thanks
              bablinder