Re: [forensic-science] Re: Fingerprint snafu: Innocent man's jailing called 'honest mistake'

  • Sandra Schwartz
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2008
      I need an opinion on a fingerprint issue.
    • Triplett, Michele
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 2, 2008
        My opinion is that they are a great form of evidence!

        Michele

        I need an opinion on a fingerprint issue.

      • Char Wojcik
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 2, 2008
          What is the issue? Maybe I can help.
          Charlene Wojcik -MS Forensic Science

          On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Sandra Schwartz
          <sandybeach33173@...>wrote:

          > I need an opinion on a fingerprint issue.

        • sandybeach33173
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 5, 2008
            --- In forensic-science@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Schwartz
            <sandybeach33173@...> wrote:

            > I need an opinion on a fingerprint issue.

          • saintsguru1
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 6, 2008
              Hi Sandra, I am a fingerprint examiner. Can I help you with your issue?

              Tom Gier
              Forensic Analyst/Latent Print Examiner

              --- In forensic-science@yahoogroups.com, "sandybeach33173"