URGENT - forensic pathologist needed

  • suesarkis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Members -

      Does anyone know of a private forensic pathologist in or near Phoenix who
      would be available for a case forthwith? The ones I know in both NY and CA
      cannot take this case for a variety of reasons. This will probably be a
      high-profile case. Time is of the essence as an autopsy has not been done, as yet.

      Please advise ASAP. Thanks.

      Sincerely yours,
      Sue
      ________________________