Help needed re: blind researcher

  • Jan Burke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      I hope this list may be able to help me to help a student. I'm
      finishing up an online course in writing crime fiction. One of my
      students is blind. She has noticed that although the ADA has been in
      force in the US since 1990, many collections of research material
      remain inaccessible to the blind. She is currently looking for
      information about postmortem changes in remains, so if anyone on the
      list with expertise in forensic pathology and taphonomy would be
      willing to help her out with those specific questions, let me know.

      Aside from her immediate needs, though, she is asking for information
      about collections of forensic science materials that are in accessible
      formats. If any of you have suggestions or information, please let
      me know.

      TIA.

      Have a great holiday if you are here in the U.S., a great weekend to
      those in other places...

      Yours,
      Jan