blood, urine, pills examination

  • @_Drew=FChem
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      aside from being a cop-forensic chemist
      i also teach forensic chemistry...
      can anyone gave me manuals.. at least you can share...
      my resourse is limitted
      so the materials should be readily available...
      at least we have the basics..
      thanks to all and more power

      and one more, any one have a method of extracting benzodiazepam and
      analogue from urine sample?

      also we receive a lot of bangkok pills...is there a systematic way of
      identifying this pills.. do we have the same moethod?

      again thanks...
    • hobbit@oldowl.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        spell check works
        > can anyone gave me manuals.. at least you can share...
        > my resourse is limitted
        > so the materials should be readily available...
        > at least we have the basics..
        > thanks to all and more power
        >
        > and one more, any one have a method of extracting benzodiazepam and
        > analogue from urine sample?
        >
        > also we receive a lot of bangkok pills...is there a systematic way of
        > identifying this pills.. do we have the same moethod?
        >
        > again thanks...
        >

        > To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:
        > forensic-science-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > From the home page you can search the list archives. It also includes
        > links to forensic science sites and allows you to modify your account
        > settings.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • ALEJANDRO DE GUZMAN
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
          thanks for the reply...
          though im sleepy when I send the message. im sure u get the questions right.
          Capt De Guzman, AC MS Chem

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
            I think i forwarded u all the manuals?

            --