RE: [forensic-science] Female Acid Phosphatase

  • Jones, Erika (KSP)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Ed,
      Thank you. I have several articles requested - including the one you mention.

      Erika M Jones

      Forensic Biologist II -- Western Regional Laboratory

      "You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning." - P. E. Morris.

      Confidentiality Statement
      This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying, forwarding or use of this communication or the information therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete the communication and destroy any copies.