Re: [foreignlanguage] Info about Arabic writing software please

  • Abdullah Rashed
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2011
      Who needs help in Arabic??
      I can help
      :')

      My Respect,
      Dr. Abdullah RASHED, R&D Centre Algoritmi, University of Minho, 4800-058,Guimarães, Portugal.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 27, 2011
        Oh, I see. It happens as in Japanese. I can understand some kanjis from Japanese, but they sound completely different in Chinese, some are written with variations and some even have a different meaning.

        Hope anyone here can help...
        Let me give you the link on youtube for this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro9aKhyKpAk

        Enjoy it! It sounds lovely =)

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 28, 2011
          Hiii
          make your id in busuu.com and then u will be able to learn it.