Uploaded New Learn English Video - Small Things

  • jrichman1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      I uploaded a new learn English video to the Internet.
      The topic of the new video is: Small Things.

      The 20 words in the learn English video include:
      button, candy, coins, cookies, eraser, feather,
      fingernail gravel, marbles matches, olives, paper clips,
      peanuts, popcorn, raisins, rice, seashells, teabag,
      thread, thumbtacks

      The new video is located at:
      http://www.my-english-dictionary.com/small-things-video.htm

      Feedback is welcome.