Re: [foreignlanguage] Digest Number 1456

  • pilar marti garro
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      hi
      im pilar from buenos aires, argentina
      i can help anybody who wants to imporve his/her Spanish.
      also we can chat so as to improve our English.
      im interested in learning french and portugueese.

      anyone can contact me by skype (pilar.marti.garro) by writing foreign language group or by msn.

      bye to all!!!!

      From: Eppie Marner <eppie_marner@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [foreignlanguage] New Member: Native English Speaker; Want to Exchange with French
      To: foreignlanguage@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 2:41 AM

      Hi,

      I'm not a native French speaker. I speak English and was wanting to exchange with a French speaker.

      ~ Eppie