Re: Digest Number 225

  • grgloster@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      --- In foreignlanguage@y..., "qpwoeiru134679 ." <qpwoeiru134679@h...>
      wrote:
      > yeah i know. but i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i use
      hotmail.... and
      > apparently, my OTHER hotmail accounts also do that.
      >
      > does anyone else use hotmail in this group?
      >
      > tony

      I use Hotmail, but it doesn't ususally happen to me. When it does, it
      is usually after a dialog block that indicates my email has not been
      sent (but ususally it has been.) So I try again....

      However, if you are posting on Yahoo! Groups, you should be posting
      through the Yahoo website, at least I would thing you would. So, your
      problem must be in your computer or somewhere else.

      Are there any computer wizzes out there that can figure this out???