Find partners who can chat with me wih mic

  • Zhang Xuemei
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hi everybody,

      I am xuemei from China,I am looking for partners who can talk to me with micphone.And my spoken English is not good,I want to improve it.If you have the same thought,please catch me.

    • William Rasputin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Dear Xuemei,

        Ni hao, try the site " www. livemocha.com"
        it is a very useful site for learning every language, I myself am using it for German, French and Chinese language,
        once you start to use it, you will never quit it
        zaijian

        Kami