Re: [foreignlanguage] Hi, Everyone!

  • Kaoru Tejano
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Hi lim je, there a lot of koreans here in the philippines.  I think they find philippines a really good place to learn english, it's our second language, plus education is cheap here.  I think you should consider studying here.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
        HI! I would love to learn Japanese. I am also a student, right now im studying Spanish(my native language) English(also native) and French. Next semester I'll be adding Italian to the list. You are very impressive, studying all those languages.