Re: English practice

  • jkpvmtvm
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hi

      I wish the same so please give me the skype id and availability to speak.
      Hope you will do the same.If possible please through your email id.

      --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "lena_stepina"
      <lena_stepina@...> wrote:

      > Hello! I'm looking for an opportunity to speak English also using Skype
      > and so on. I would like to find someone to speak with whether native
      > speaker or not. Let's improve our language skills together!

    • maryam bagheri
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2008
        Hi,I'm Maryam.I'm Iranian and I'm 27 years old.
        I'm not bad in English.We can speak together,but I have yahoo messenger not Skype.
        If you have it I will be happy to contact with you.
        nice to meet you
        bye

        Maryam Bagheri

        Hello! I'm looking for an opportunity to speak English also using Skype
        and so on. I would like to find someone to speak with whether native
        speaker or not. Let's improve our language skills together!

      • a m

          Hello! I'm looking for an opportunity to speak English also using Skype
          and so on. I would like to find someone to speak with whether native
          speaker or not. Let's improve our language skills together!

        • shahin shirazi
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2009
            Hi maryam
            How r u?
            Im shahin and hope to prepare myself 4 teofl exam and I'll be glad if we can be in touch to ghether.
            but Im busy for 2 week with my exam.
            by the way i added you in msg and I hope we will be a good english partner to improve my language.
            best regards

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2009

              Hi lena
              im shahin and have the same problem:D as u said and looking 4 someone to improve my language.
              we can be in touch toghether if u like to improve our language.
              but im busy with my excme in these week, if u like to be in toch eith me tell me about it.
              have a good time
              Hello! I'm looking for an opportunity to speak English also using Skype
              and so on. I would like to find someone to speak with whether native
              speaker or not. Let's improve our language skills together!

            • marco.cervati
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 8, 2009
                <lena_stepina@...> wrote:

                > Hello! I'm looking for an opportunity to speak English also using
                Skype
                > and so on. I would like to find someone to speak with whether native
                > speaker or not. Let's improve our language skills together!

                Hi! I'm an italian guy...i love english and i'd be happy 2 help u...let
                me know...bye
              • jayan kumar
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 18, 2009
                  Hi

                  I am also thinking in your way if you can come live then let us have a conversation.
                  Please reply
                  bye

                  jk

                  Hello! I'm looking for an opportunity to speak English also using Skype
                  and so on. I would like to find someone to speak with whether native
                  speaker or not. Let's improve our language skills together!

                  Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.