Re: Looking for help in learning Egyptian Arabic and Italian

  • i_keep_snape_in_a_box
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008
      Hey there :D

      I use the language podcasts on iTunes to learn basics in
      languages. . .there's a very good arabic one here: www.arabicpod101.com

      They use Moraccan references in the podcasts, but it's basically the
      same thing :D

      Enjoy :)
    • jasmine mourad
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2008

        Hello,it's nice and i'd like to help you.i'm egyptian and i'm learning italian nowadays.i'm busey too because i have a little child but i think we we can help each other.you're welcom.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2008
          hello dear ..
          iam egyption female and i will be so pleased to teach u .. me 2 don't have much time .. i study and work .. but i like helping others .. so iam here !!