Re: [foreignlanguage] Re: Anyone wants to ptactice English?

  • Uthman
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2008
      I'm from Libya, looking for pen pals.

      Nietha Handastya <nietha_handastya@...> wrote:
      --- In foreignlanguage@ yahoogroups. com, Laura Sims <karuso@...> wrote:

      > uth61081 wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone!
      > > I'm Uthman, 26 years old. I'm looking for some friends to practice
      > > English with. My English level is good. I hope to improve it through
      > > writing.
      > >

      > I could, I am from the United States, what country are you from? Laura

      Hi, Laura. I'm nietha in Indonesia. I don't know about my english
      level. But i hope we can chat sometimes. Contact me at
      nietha_handastya@ yahoo.com

      Nietha

    • glavkos
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2008
        Hi , my name is Glavkos and i can help you with your english practice..
      • Uthman
        Message 3 of 9 , May 4, 2008
          Hello!
          Here is my Yahoo messenger address: uth61081@... you can add me

          glavkos <glavkos@...> wrote:
          Hi , my name is Glavkos and i can help you with your english practice..

        • jbosco5
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6, 2008
            Hi folks. My name is João.I would like to practice my english too.So
            let´s start a conversation.OK? I think that wrongs will instantly
            appear.Then everybody can contribute.OK? I suggest to start a
            conversation about slangs or how people common speak at school or at
            streets. What do you think?
            Hugs
            =======