Re: Looking for penpals

  • Nietha Handastya
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2008
      To Pillar Marti Garo

      Hey, I'm interesting to be your penpal. But i can't send any letter
      except e-mail. But if you are interested, send me back to
      nietha_handastya@.... Maybe you'll interested in my country.
    • marcjul2002
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 10 5:47 AM
        Why not by email, Pilar?
        Marco

        --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, pilar marti garro <pilumg@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello everyone. My name is Pilar. I m 21 years old. I m female. I
        live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I m interested in social sciencies and
        going to the cinema or theatre is one of my favourites activities. I
        would like to meet new people and became friends by mail (not e-mail).
        I can help anyone those who need to practice their Spanish... or we can
        improve our English by writing letters.

        > I m looking forward to meeting new people. Please write to me...
        >
        > Pilar Marti Garro

      • glavkos
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 20 2:01 PM
          --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "marcjul2002"
          <marcjul2002@...> wrote:

          Hi Pilar , my name is Glavkos and i live in Greece ..i have an
          advanced level in english so we can write each other if you like ...i
          have also a diploma of sociology and a master on adimistrative
          sciences , so we can talk all about if you like to...

          regards, Glavkos

          > Why not by email, Pilar?
          > Marco
          >
          > --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, pilar marti garro <pilumg@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello everyone. My name is Pilar. I m 21 years old. I m female. I
          > live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I m interested in social sciencies
          and
          > going to the cinema or theatre is one of my favourites activities.
          > would like to meet new people and became friends by mail (not e-
          mail).
          > I can help anyone those who need to practice their Spanish... or we
          can
          > improve our English by writing letters.
          > >
          > > I m looking forward to meeting new people. Please write to me...
          > >
          > > Pilar Marti Garro

        • Nehad Salah Maaty
          Message 4 of 10 , May 5, 2008
            -

            hi pilar
            καλήσπερα Γλαυκός :D:D
            how are you ?^^
            i'm Nehad from Egypt , i like reading , writing, music languages ,...
            i've already introduced myself in the last post ^^
            well, see you all soon
            yours sincerely
            Nehad :)