Re: [foreignlanguage] Who want to learn Chinese?? [Spam][84.1%]

  • Anil Gupte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      I sent you an email at Gjoyce1256@..., but it bounced with "unknown user".  Here is what I wrote:

      I got your email frmo the Foreign language Yahoo group.  I can help you improve your English and perhaps you can get me started on learning Chinese.  I even bought a book to learn Chinese but had very little
      success so far.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
        Hi, Anil.
        I hope it is not too late to reply.
        I have not checked my mail for a long time.
        So what is your interests on? Listening or writing or speaking?
        You prefer using  yahoo chat or other softwares?
        hoping to hear from u
        Jenny