Re: [foreignlanguage] for those interested in Portuguese, English or Spanish

  • tayfun yaman
    Message 1 of 14 , May 31 7:06 AM
      hi sid!!
      How are you? Your are a person that i search.because i want to learn portuguese and spanish.I will go  to Portugal to study there for six months.I can help you learning and improving english.
      Note: i keen on learning languages.
      Take care
      Tayfun

       sidharta nirvana <sidharta_nirvana@...> wrote:
      Hi all!

      I'm a brazilian guy and interested in English.

      I can help anyone in Portuguese and write in English or Spanish (not very well...)

      Thanks and write-me!

      hugs from Brazil,

      sid
      Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
      http://br.messenger .yahoo.com/

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

    • Ebony Terry
      Message 2 of 14 , May 31 5:52 PM
        I want to learn Portugese. Please write me.

        Felipe Saldivar <fpapisaloc@...> wrote:
        Oi comom vai, tudo bem?

        sidharta nirvana <sidharta_nirvana@ yahoo.com. br> wrote:
        Hi all!

        I'm a brazilian guy and interested in English.

        I can help anyone in Portuguese and write in English or Spanish (not very well...)

        Thanks and write-me!

        hugs from Brazil,

        sid
        Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
        http://br.messenger .yahoo.com/

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

      • jeminaaa
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 5, 2007
          hello!

          i took Portuguese in highschool and i like the language, but since i
          wont be taking it again next year i'd still like to learn some more
          portuguese to improve my speaking or grammar skills.

          eu nao quero esceser-me de portugues :]

          I think i spelled that wrong though =/

          --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, tayfun yaman <maystion@...>
          wrote:

          > hi sid!!
          > How are you? Your are a person that i search.because i want to learn
          portuguese and spanish.I will go to Portugal to study there for six
          months.I can help you learning and improving english.
          > Note: i keen on learning languages.
          > Take care
          > Tayfun
          >
          > sidharta nirvana sidharta_nirvana@... wrote:
          > Hi all!
          >
          > I'm a brazilian guy and interested in English.
          >
          > I can help anyone in Portuguese and write in English or Spanish (not
          very well...)

          > Thanks and write-me!
          >
          > hugs from Brazil,
          >
          > sid
          > Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
          > http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
          > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

        • millyfonilly
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 6, 2007
            Hi! I am a highschool student and I took a year of portuguese and I want
            to improve it by still learning how to speak and write it.

            I speak English and Spanish fluently and I can get by in Portuguese =]

            Obrigado!
            wrote:

            > hi sid!!
            > How are you? Your are a person that i search.because i want to learn
            portuguese and spanish.I will go to Portugal to study there for six
            months.I can help you learning and improving english.
            > Note: i keen on learning languages.
            > Take care
            > Tayfun
            >
            > sidharta nirvana sidharta_nirvana@... wrote:
            > Hi all!
            >
            > I'm a brazilian guy and interested in English.
            >
            > I can help anyone in Portuguese and write in English or Spanish (not
            very well...)

            > Thanks and write-me!
            >
            > hugs from Brazil,
            >
            > sid
            > Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
            > http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
            > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

          • mona_adel_a
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 18, 2007
              Dear Sid,
              I am an Egyptian girl teaching English, I was wondering can you help
              to study Spanish? I am teaching myself now I intend to go to a
              language teaching centre but I am teaching myself basics now Can you
              help me with the Spanish Grammar?
              I really appreciate it
              please if possible email me at the following addresses
              mona_adel_a@...
              mona_adel2003@...
              Wish me luck
              Mona Adel
            • marcelo_zagatti
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 21, 2007
                Hello fluent student! :-)

                Can i help you with portuguese? You can help me with english, i
                would be happy with this.

                --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "millyfonilly" <jeminaaa@...>