  • nicgreen@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      I went back and re read one of the questions that someone posed. It was how do you say "keep door closed at all times" and there were a couple of different answers namely:

      "Mantener la puerta cerrada siempre" and

      "Mantengan la puerta cerrada en todo momento."
      Can someone explain the difference between using "mantener and mantengan"

      Thanks