Chinese-North American English exchange

  • aminchang@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2006

      Hi everyone,
      This is Mr. Amin Chang ,a hardworking English learner from Xiamen,southastern China ,with above 20 years learning experience.But I 've almost never talked in English to a native English speaker.Would you be my pen pal and talk by Yahoo messenger,Skype,etc. if you are from north America and also interested in Chinese learning?
      Well,I am good at Chinese and beginned to write for newspaper when I was 18 of age.

      Best,

      Amin Chang
      email:  aminchang@...
      http://360.yahoo.com/stonebychina