RE: [foreignlanguage] Hi, I´d like to teach some spanish

  • Zeanie Elaine H. Y.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2006
      Hi hi!

      Thanks for your offer. I have been teaching myself Spanish at leisure. I can read and understand the language, but I suck at hearing it and writing it. Time to time I throw out my questions, and I'd appreicate your assistance then.

      Have a fabulous day!

      Z. Elaine

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2006
        hey, i would love to learn spanish..... could you help me out with a few things?
        do you know any slow spanish music i could download and  listen to?
        do you  know a site that has spanish phrases/words with pronunciation?
        thanks from casey

        ivette072 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Hola, te gusta aprender español, me encanta la gente que quiere
        aprender mi idioma, estoy muy orgullosa de ser mexicana y con gusto
        les puedo ayudar en lo que necesiten en español.

        Hello, would you like to learn some spanish? I love people tryin to
        speak my language, Im so proud to be a mexican, I can help you in
        anything you need in spanish.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Martha Loutzenhiser
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
          I love the free flashcard program from "Before you know it" www.byki.com They have them in many languages!
          Good luck!

          "oi oi oi ." <mentallyill_melbourne_punkgirl18@...> wrote:
          hey, i would love to learn spanish..... could you help me out with a few things?
          do you know any slow spanish music i could download and  listen to?
          do you  know a site that has spanish phrases/words with pronunciation?
          thanks from casey

          ivette072 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          Hola, te gusta aprender español, me encanta la gente que quiere
          aprender mi idioma, estoy muy orgullosa de ser mexicana y con gusto
          les puedo ayudar en lo que necesiten en español.

          Hello, would you like to learn some spanish? I love people tryin to
          speak my language, Im so proud to be a mexican, I can help you in
          anything you need in spanish.

          Do you Yahoo!?

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Yahoo! Mail

          Yahoo! Mail

        • femtobyte10
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12, 2006
            Hi,
            I'm not Ivette (obviously), but here are some sites that I have
            learned a lot from - they have phrases, words, pronounciation, and (I
            think) well laid out explanations to the grammar. Plus, they are
            free! They all have offers for a more intense program than is offered
            for free, but so far, I haven't used any of them. I have not
            exhausted my learning from the free sites yet.

            www.learnspanish.com
            http://www.learn-spanish-online.de/
            http://www.spanicity.com/

            I used to visit a site that used music to learn Spanish, but I no
            longer know where it is. This is the only one I know of now, and it
            has a smallish selection of songs, with scrolling lyrics.
            http://www.parlo.com/es/explore/music/songs/index_en.asp

            Hope that helps,
            Claudine

            --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "oi oi oi ."
            <mentallyill_melbourne_punkgirl18@...> wrote:

            > hey, i would love to learn spanish..... could you help me out with a
            few things?
            > do you know any slow spanish music i could download and listen to?
            > do you know a site that has spanish phrases/words with pronunciation?
            > thanks from casey
            >
            > ivette072 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hola, te gusta
            aprender español, me encanta la gente que quiere
            > aprender mi idioma, estoy muy orgullosa de ser mexicana y con gusto
            > les puedo ayudar en lo que necesiten en español.
            >
            > Hello, would you like to learn some spanish? I love people tryin to
            > speak my language, Im so proud to be a mexican, I can help you in
            > anything you need in spanish.
            >

            > To edit your membership in this group, or to view web features, go to:

            > Spanish language
            and culture Foreign language
            Language teacher

            Service.

            > The New Yahoo! Movies: Check out the Latest Trailers, Premiere
            Photos and full Actor Database.