a small problem ~

  • May I ......
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Hello! I want to learn English, so I just sign in this group. I come
      from Taiwan, a competitive country. Now I have a small problem that I
      hope to know other people¡¦s opinions. My aunt¡¦s child is complaining
      why he should learn English. He is just a 5-year-old child, but he goes
      to cram school twice a week to learn English. My aunt said that if his
      son didn¡¦t go to cram school so early to learn English, he can not
      catch up with other children his age when he enters the elementary
      school. In our country, most of children are living under such a
      pressure environment. However, in my opinion, I think it is an
      overpressure for a 5-year-old child to learn English so early. Can
      anyone give me some suggestions? Are your country the same conditions
      like Taiwan?