Hello all!

  • Grietje Menger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 11:51 AM
      How are you all doing on the FL ONElist? After the little boost when I came
      on the list, nothing happened anymore, or is that just me? Well, if the
      weather is as good where you all live, as it is over here, no wonder. You
      would all be sitting outside in the sun and NOT behind your computers.......

      Everyone on this list speaks/reads one or more foreign languages. So I
      reckon everyone has made some really goofy mistakes in a language that is
      not your mothertongue? Wouldn't it be a nice idea, to collect these kinds of
      stories. It sure is a booster for someone struggling to learn another
      language to hear about other people's mistakes. Makes you less concious of
      your own, wouldn't it. Can't really think of anything myself at the moment,
      but I'll think about them and tell.

      Grietje Menger