RE: [foreignlanguage] Anyone want to help me learn Spanish, German, Mandarin, or French?

  • Silvia Joseph
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2005
      Hi--

      You could try www.studyspanish.com I found this to be a great site for
      learning Spanish.
      You can get an introductory account for free and a premium account is
      approximately $35.00 for six months.

      Regards,
      Joe
      http://www.thetravelwire.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
        I am offering my help to tutor for free anybody who is interested in
        learning Spanish. I have some experience about it since I have done it for
        some years, and I love teaching as well as learning with my learners!
        Many greetings,
        Mariela

        > You can get an introductory account for free and a premium account is
        > approximately $35.00 for six months.
        >

        > Regards,
        > Joe
        > http://www.thetravelwire.com

        1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
        http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
      • Ivan Trubitsyn
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
          Dear Mariela!
          It would be super if You could help me: I am just starting my Spanish learning, so naeed help of such a skilled tutor! Can we communicate via Internet? Thanks in advance.
          Ivan.
          Ukraine.
        • david_wulffen
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
            If anyone is interested i can asist in the spanish.

            --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "shisaiga" <shisaiga@y...>