Freelance Language work available

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hi everyone!
      I am seeking so help with some language projects I am working on and
      require some freelance consultants for: Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu,
      Czech and Greek (with possibly other languages to be added soon). If
      you are interested you don't need any special background in
      linguistics, only requirement is that you are a Native Speaker of the
      language and that you have access to a PC and the internet. All the
      work can be done remotely over the internet so you can be located
      anywhere. The projects are short term-probably lasted until January or
      February and it is part time so easy enough to work around another job.
      I can be contacted at saraheliza3@... if you have questions.
      Many thanks in advance for your help!
      kind regards
      Sarah Brown