Hello everyone...

  • Ade Sidabutar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 2:15 AM
      Greetings,
      I am an Indonesian.
      I can speak English, because I like English.
      I love to watch,read,listen anything in English,
      especially Hollywoods movies.
      I also speak basic Japanese, since I've ever
      lived in Japan for a while (company trainee program).
      I am very interested in Chinese, and will really appreciate anyone who would become "laoshi" to me
      (teacher, isn't?). But any other languages would be
      nice too.
      My email is ademajuterus@...

      Xie xie,Thank you so much, Gracias, Arigatou gozaimasu, etc..
      Best regards,
      Ade

      Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
      Sekarang dengan penyimpanan 1GB
      http://id.mail.yahoo.com/
    • gabriel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005

        Hello,

        I am Italian and Argentinian.
        My languages are Italian, Spanish and English and live in Milano.

        Gabriel Tonelli
        Italy in 10 languages

        Upgrade Your Email - Click here!