Salut

  • Greierasul Lui Alin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28 9:59 PM
      Hello everybody!
      I'm Georgiana and i am from Romania.
      I very much into foreign languages, french, english,
      spanish and arabic...

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Elcidio Orlando Pangaia
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005

        Hi Gabriel, my name is Elcidio Orlando, I speak Portuguese, I would like to learn some Italian. Can U teach me.

        Cheers

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • HAZEM NAYEF
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2005
          Hi All
          Any One Knows Geman Here??
          I Would Be Glade If Any One Teached Me Some Words

          Hazem

        • Delamar Amorim
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2005
            Hi, I'm from Brazil. Would you like to know Portuguese?
            Delamar
          • Mikal
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2005
              Hazem,
              What words would you like to know?
              Welche Wörter würdest Du wohl wissen?

              Mikal
              I Would Be Glade If Any One Teached Me Some Words

              Hazem

              To edit your membership in this group, or to view web features, go to:

            • HAZEM NAYEF
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 18, 2005

                Hi

                Iam New Here And I Asked

                Any One Knows Geman Here??
                Because I Wanted To Know If They Are Intersted In German Language In This Group Or Not That much ....

                So May You Please Tell Me About The Following :

                About Die Dem Der I Thought These Articles Are Only Used As A Bestimative Tool ( I Mean Intead Of The Word "The" In English But For The Male Female Nutrant And Plural ).

                So Now Its Ver Complicated To Me I Thought That These Article Is Only Used For M/F/Neutrual/Plural.

                But Its Now Clear For Me That It Has Other Uses .

                Der Frau gibt der Mann den Hund

                How Can Frau Takes Der Its Feminie And It Must Take Die?

                Also What Is Den And When Can I Use It ??

                die Frau (not der)-gives-dem Mann(note the m in the article)-den Hund

                So  Here

                The  Akkusative Is(The Frau )

                The Objective Is ( The Dog )

                The Verb Is The ( The Man Give )bb

                Do You Mean That The  Akkusative ALways   Takes Der

                And The Objective ALways   Takes  Den

                And The Verb ALways   Takes Der ??????????????????

                Regards

                Hazem

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 27, 2007
                  Salut!

                  Je m'appelle Simon et je m'intéresse beaucoup aux langues étrangères.
                  Je viens de trouver ce groupe qui me semble une très bonne idée. S'il
                  y a des gens qui veulent correspondre en français, je serais quand
                  même très heureux de communiquer avec eux. J'ai aussi un petit groupe
                  (dix membres en ce moment) sur lequel on peut laisser des messages en
                  français sans faire trop attention aux erreurs. C'est-à-dire que le
                  but principal est de pratiquer et communiquer même si la grammaire ou
                  l'orthographe n'est pas `parfaite'. Pour le moment, je ne laisserai
                  pas le lien au groupe puisque ce serait peut-être un peu mal poli
                  sans l'autorisation du modérateur.

                  Hello,

                  My name is Simon and I am very interested in foreign languages. I
                  have just found this group which seems a very good idea. If there are
                  any people who want to correspond in French, I would be very happy to
                  communicate with them. I also have a little group (ten members at
                  present) where people can leave messages in French without paying too
                  much attention to errors. The main aim of the group is to practise
                  and communicate even if the grammar or spelling is not `perfect'. For
                  now, I shall not leave the link to the group since it would perhaps
                  be impolite without the consent of the moderator.

                  à bientôt

                  Simon