Reminder - International Danish Language Meetup Day

  • foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 8, 2005

      International Danish Language Meetup Day

      Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2005
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:30PM GMT

      http://danish.meetup.com

      Danish language Meetups take place in various cities around the
      world at 7.00 pm local time on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
      Please check out this website for further details. It is totally
      free both to join Meetup and attend the events.
    • foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , May 16, 2005

        International Danish Language Meetup Day