  • blithegalang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      eTelecare is currently looking for dynamic and driven people who
      can contribute to its growth and development. As one of the pioneers
      of this industry, the company is extending this opportunity for
      qualified professionals to be part of its progress.

      For the Multi-Lingual agents:

      We need people who are fluent in Spanish, Japanese, Italian, French
      and German. Their main responsibility would include assisting their
      respectives nationals who are based in the US with some of their
      concerns.

      For the Team Leader position:

      We are looking for people who have 2 years work experience in a
      customer service industry, call center industry is an advantage, and
      have atleast 6 mos to 1 year supervisory experience/ directly
      handling people.

      For Quality Assurance Associate for Sales and Technical Support
      Programs

      We are currently in need of professionals who possess atleast 1 year
      experience in the contact center industry to perform quality
      assurance functions for our sales programs. We are also considering
      professionals who have gained atleast 2 years experience in the
      customer service or sales industries.

      We are also in need of professionals to perform quality assurance
      functions for our technical support programs. Candidates should be
      knowledgeable in computer hardware troubleshooting and networking and
      should have atleast 6 months call center experience in technical
      accounts. We also open our doors to professionals who have gained
      atleast 2 years work experience in computer-related industries.

      Candidates should be graduates of any four year course and should
      possess good communication skills.

      For the Customer Service Associates:

      We are looking for people who is a graduate of any four year
      course. Open to working in shifting and rotation, weekends and
      holidays. Candidate must have good communication skills.

      For the Technical Support Representative:

      We are looking for people who graduated with any computer-
      related, proficient with both software and hardware and willing to
      learn. Open to working in shifting and rotation, weekends and
      holidays. Must posses good communication skills.

      If you're interested or you know anyone who's interested kindly
      message me or send me a copy of your resume. Thanks!!