Hi Everybody!

  • luzdiez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi:
      My name is Alejandra I am fluent in Spanish. I want to improve my
      english and learn French. I want you write to me so we can´practice.
      Bye Bye
    • LaShaundra
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hello Welcome to the group
        My name is LaShaundra and I speak English. I want to learn Spanish.
        I have taken 4 years of it but want to learn more.

        --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "luzdiez" <luzdiez@y...>