Reminder - International Danish Language Meetup Day

  • foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 31 , May 11 11:02 AM

      International Danish Language Meetup Day

      Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:30PM BST (GMT+01:00)

      http://danish.meetup.com

      Danish language Meetups take place in various cities around the
      world at 7.00 pm local time on the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
      Please check out this website for further details. It is totally
      free both to join Meetup and attend the events.
    • foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , May 16 11:02 AM

        International Danish Language Meetup Day