RE: [foreignlanguage] Are here someone who want to learn chinese?

  • Eros
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
      I'm brasilian and I speak very well English, Spanish, French and a little
      German, Polish and Esperanto.
      I would like to learn Chinese and I think I can help you.

      .________________ _
      \__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___ Marcos Nogas
      \ \ `,--,-.___.----' nogas@...
      .--`\\--'../ Embaixador da Federação dos Planetas Unidos
      '---._____.|]- http://www.nogas.cjb.net

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004
        hi zhao fan..

        which dialects o yoyu speak? which part of china are you from? i live in
        hong kong. i speak cantonese and a bit of mandarin (and english and a bit
        of french too).

        tony

        >From: "Zhao Fan" <zhaofan@...>
        >To: foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [foreignlanguage] Are here someone who want to learn chinese?
        >Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:22:13 -0000
        >
        >Hi. My name is Zhao Fan. I am chinese. I learned little english and I
        >want to learn more. In return, I would teach you chinese.
        >
        >My email: Zhaofan@...

      • the_nano_man2004
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2004
          Hello, Zhao Fan. I would be happy to help yopu with your English,
          and perhaps you can help me to learn a little Chinese also.

          I teach school (Government & Economics courses) and I have four
          Chinese students in my classes. They are 17-18 years old, and do
          very well in my classes. I would like to surprise them by being able
          to say some simple things to them in class. They would appreciate my
          effort to speak some of THEIR language, I believe.

          Where do you live in China, Zhao Fan, and what type work do you do?
          Or are you a student? I live in the southern part of TEXAS, abiout
          45 minutes drive from the coast, and about 30 minutes to Mexico. I
          haven't been to China before, but I have traveled much in the past.
          I lived in Japan for 1 1/2 years, and also traveled to Korea,
          Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, New Zealand, as well as twicw to
          Russia and much of Europe. Someday I'll visit your country as well.

          Take care, and you can reach me here if you want some lessons. Bye!

          --- In foreignlanguage@yahoogroups.com, "Zhao Fan" <zhaofan@y...>