hi

  • Scholesy
    Message 1 of 77 , Dec 1, 2002

      Hi everyone I'm a new member.  Does anyone know what's CZLLES and YONG have a meaning in any language? please tell me.

      Bye

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • vynko
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 2, 2010
        Maria,
        I am a professional in the language learning field. I design lessons for people to use at home.

        I have two suggestions.

        1. (You've heard this one before) Practice, practice, practice.
        2. Passive Listening.

        To success,
        Bill Van

        Get "Speaking in Tongues", for recreational linguists, wannabe polyglots, and barstool philologists!
        http://www.pro-languages.com/nzl/newsletter