Re: Welcome to foreignlanguage

  • WildBird
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2000
      At 12:40 8-8-00, you wrote:
      >This is a community for foreign language afficionados.
      >We welcome all people who are interested in learning foreign
      >languages. If you are a native speaker, please tell us and
      >help us out. If you are a novice - don't be shy.
      >
      >Help with terms, translation, foreign language resources, etc. are all
      >valid topics of discussion.
      Hallo...Ik ben WildBird en ik kom uit de V.S. Ik spreek Engels en Spaans
      en een kleine beetje Hebreeuws en een kleine beetje Nederlands.

      I am WildBird, from the US. I am a native speaker of English and Spanish
      fluently, can read and write Hebrew (and can speak some Hebrew) and am
      learning Dutch now. I found this list and thought it would be useful as I
      am learning Dutch, my fourth language to learn (already makes me an anomaly
      in the US to know even a second language). I am living (officially still
      visiting, but that will change) in Nederland with my girlfriend and have
      been here about 5 1/2 weeks now.

      I welcome questions in how to say things in English, Spanish, or Hebrew,
      and will probably be asking lots of questions about Dutch...

      WildBird
      "Dance the Revolution." Emma Goldman

      Equal Rights and Equal Access! Accept no Less

      mailto:WyldBird@...

      ICQ: 82915900 OutVale Staffer for
      MageVale MUSH
      82980723