Re: Looking for swim coaching

  • GaoKenJi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2012
      --- In fordathleticswimtriathlon@yahoogroups.com, scorpio_815 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have a recomendation for a swim coach? I usually swim at Livonia rec or Dearborn rec centers. Anyone I can hire for a few swim sessions, to help me with my freestyle stroke. Just can't put a pace together to get to 1/2 mile distance. I would appreciate any suggestions.

      I think JD Birmelin use to do some.
      I do some (Ken Gutowski) www.coachmetriathlon.com coach ID G2011-132155
    • lgrix
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2012
        Jenny Birmelin is my swim coach, she does a great job. I had to relearn everything I thought I knew about freestyle, which took a lot practice, but my form and comfort in the water is a lot better thanks to her advice