Re: [Forchess Online] Re: Need Fourth Player for Demo Game

  • Jack Cheiky
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30 8:48 AM
      Here

      wechselstrom <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Since Toxnx and I have played Forchess together before, it might be
      best for each of us to pair up with one of the newbies. In pseudo-
      random fashion, I've selected the following teams and order of play:

      1. me (Team A)
      2. Toxnx (Team B)
      3. Dworks (Team A)
      4. Jack (Team B)

      Let's have a rollcall just to make sure everyone is ready to play.
      Then, I'll move.

      Mark

      --- In forchessonline@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Cheiky"
      <jackcheiky@y...> wrote:
      > i'd be willing to give it a go. i need to get up to speed on
      notation
      > and how you determin who's on what team.
      >
      > jack

    • Jack Cheiky
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 30 8:50 AM

        <jackcheiky@y...> wrote:
        > i'd be willing to give it a go. i need to get up to speed on
        notation
        > and how you determin who's on what team.
        >
        > jack

      • Jack Cheiky
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2004
          Mark,

          what's up? i haven't heard from anyone since last week.

          <jackcheiky@y...> wrote:
          > i'd be willing to give it a go. i need to get up to speed on
          notation
          > and how you determin who's on what team.
          >
          > jack

        • wechselstrom
          Message 4 of 13 , May 4, 2004
            I guess Dworks hasn't checked the messages in a while. Maybe Dan
            Percival would like to play in his place. I just talked to Toxnx,
            and he's still going to play. If Dan will join us, we'll have four
            people.