Is anyone still around?

  • cowboy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hey, I've been offline awhile, and when I came back here, there's
      nothing happening? Anybody got anything going on?

      Personally, since being here, I released 2 ebooks, one on getting
      better gas mileage, (http://www.howtogetbettergasmileage.com) and one
      on alternate energy (http://www.thegridlesshome.com - I lived off the
      grid for 4 years).

      Now my thoughts are turning to direct manipulation of gravity fields
      in order to generate electricity for off-grid use... I'm going to go
      back through the files and see if there's any old discussion on this
      topic... Anyone got any thoughts for me on this? Can I stimulate some
      discussion into happening again?

      -tim