Supraluminal particle accelerator

  • Petar Bosnic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      Petar Bosnic Petrus

      Paradoxically, by a help of Einstein`s Special
      Relativity, I finally have discovered eficcacious and
      simple supraluminal particle accelerators, as I
      firmly believe. Since it is, up now, forbiden to copy
      this article, I am sending you just a link,where you
      can find it, if you have some interest in it.

      http://www.petar-bosnic-petrus.com/work/conical-and-paraboloidal-supraluminal-particle-accelerators/

      Thank you

      Petar Bosnic Petrus