antigravity, i.e. gravifugal force

  • Petar Bosnic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Message to other people.
      (New tekst in the middle and at the end of the
      message)
      Gravifugal flying craft is not something obsolete, as
      was stated by one man. In the whole human hystory
      there was not any gravifugal or antigravitational
      device, neither any thing or theory similar to it.
      There was only very stupid theories, based on the
      following process of """thinking""" :
      Falldowning of the diferent material things or devices
      is something logical. However, something illogical and
      unscientifical will levitate???!!! My God!!!???
      !!!!!!??????
      EG. devices constructed by T.T. Brown, de Palma, Searl
      and many others.
      It was "theoretical" base of mainly "antigravitational
      devices"
      Some people believed the solution of levitation is in
      is human mind.
      They wanted to employ the human mind to levitate human
      body or some other things.
      It means that our mind have to serve to us instead
      horses, donkies, or instead of lifts and train(kamions
      and tractors).
      I do not believe the human mind would be satisfy with
      that new job.
      Human mind has quite different function.

      In contrast to those devices gravifugal flying craft
      was constructed in the base of classical physics and
      by calculations.
      The first conditions to construct the gravifugal
      device was: to understand that antigravity do not
      exist, and discovering gravifugal corce.
      Fortunately it was discovered even by Newton. But
      nobody up today had awarness ot that force, neither
      its importance.
      It is necessary to have some education to read my book
      or article, or, at least inteligent and opened, free
      mind, without bad prejudices.
      Please visit my site:
      http://www.geocities.com/agravity/ANTIGRAVITY.htm
      Thank you.