Original author of "Electric rocket" found, he patented it

  • Vencislav Bujic
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
      Here is good news, original author and inventor of "Electric Rocket"
      is around and well, his name is Thomas F. Kennedy, he patented his
      Electric Rocket and is making it public domain, so everybody owns it.

      Here is the link, but since Geocities has limited
      amount of bandwidth for each site, I'll just copy
      text on that page, it is one page web site with
      announcement, and one JPG image which is copy
      of first page for a patent.
      That image I will send to Jean-Louis, perpehs
      he will put it on his web site, so everybody
      can see it.
      Here is the link to Thomas's web page:

      http://www.geocities.com/warpcore91

      All the way bellow is text from web page,
      but first let me type few words from that JPG image
      so you have minimum necesary information before
      it gets to somebodys web site:
      Provisional Patent
      Capacitor Array Thruster
      Application Number 60/460,344
      Filling Date: 04/04/2003
      If Reguired, Foreign Licence Granted
      6/11/2003

      Device for converting electricity directly into thrust.

      It relies on the Biefeld-Brown Effect and dielectric
      pressure to produce thrust. It consists of a cylindrical
      array with rings of dielectric of equal thickness.
      Thickness can be 2 inches or whatever the dielectric used
      will allow for effective operation.
      Four + and - layers are shown here, but more can be used...

      That it, there is more on image,
      and now the whole text found on Thomas's page:

      Prior experience has taught me that nobody can make money from this
      invention, Because it works TOO well.
      but there are always greedy, stupid people who will try
      to steal it anyway.

      By publishing this I make it PUBLIC DOMAIN.
      No one person owns it; EVERYBODY owns it.
      I registered the invention with the US Patent Office,
      to prevent anyone from claiming it as their own.

      CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE
      PATENT PAGE

      You can also eliminate the outer dielectric and just stagger
      the INNER dielectric/plate ring diameters. If you do this you might
      have to decrease the THICKNESS of the smaller-inner-diameter rings
      to keep surface areas/volumes the same between + and - dielectric/plate
      rings. You will still need the weaker dielectric filling the central cavity.
      You might also use smaller inner [and outer] diameters for the positive
      dielectric rings and larger I.D and O.D. for the negative rings.
      Also insulate with ASPHALT, like T.T. Brown did.
      Tar will not hold it steady enough.

      Original papers and drawings I distributed
      in 1991 that someone put on the Internet:
      http://www.amasci.com/caps/capwarp.html

      "Serrano's recent patent for a similar device."
      http://www.amasci.com/caps/capatnt.html

      Here's Serrano's device as built and tested
      by Jean Naudin:
      http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sfptv1.htm

      Mr. Serrano used a wedge configuration similar
      to my first design.
      In Serrano's demonstration device, Substitute Titanium Dioxide
      for the Styrofoam and Titanium Oxide for the air spaces.
      Or just use the best dielectrics you can.
      Remember that the wedges must have a higher dielectric rating
      than the dielectric used to fill the "spaces."
      Styrofoam has a rating of 2.5K and air is 1K.
      Titanium Dioxide is 110K and Titanium Oxide is 55K.
      The stronger dielectric should have roughly twice the rating
      of the weaker one.

      I (postal) mailed my papers to many different people and
      was featured in a small publication, "Hover News."
      It was in August of 1991 and I did not own a computer.

      I originally thought I was reverse engineering an "Electric Rocket"
      made by T.Townsend Brown, but I later discovered that it was a new
      design that used the electro-kinetic (Biefeld-Brown Effect) more
      efficiently than Dr. Brown's early 'Gravitator'.
      At the time I knew virtually nothing about T. Brown, except for a brief
      glimpse of the "Electric Rocket" on Local Access Cable on an
      amateur program called, "The Ray of Discovery."
      I didn't even know Townsend Brown's Name; I only knew that the
      device was "an electrical grid." I became obsessed with finding out
      how to make one.

      Electrogravity will give us space travel and free energy.
      T. Townsend Brown developed capacitor warp drive systems generations ago.
      He first discovered the Biefield-Brown (Electro Kinetic effect) and built
      Gravitators that
      actually worked!
      The US Navy classified his flying saucers (Flying Disks) the instant he
      demonstrated them.
      Isn't it time to release suppressed inventions and change the world?
      Suppressed Science is wasted science.

    • Jack Martinelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
        What's a positive or negative dielectric?  I thought that capacitor plates had charge while the dielectric prevented the flow of charge.  I.e., isn't a dielectric neutral?

        From reading the info you refer to it was hard to see how the device worked.