Gravity

  • Joe May
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
      Gravity is electrical, is magnetic, and is the ratio of ions to atoms, ions
      to magnetic fields. Finding the correct combination, I believe will be what
      we are looking for. I also believe that to spin the ions under the craft /
      object coupled with a high intensity ultraviolate light for ion enhancement
      will produce either +/- gravity depending on voltage applied.
    • Arkadiusz Jadczyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
        On 7 Dec 2003 at 13:05, Joe May wrote:

        > Gravity is electrical, is magnetic

        Or the other way around: electricity is gravitational and magnetism
        is gravitational too.

        Some people try to discourage our thinking about other dimensions.
        I wonder why?

        ark
      • Joe May
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2003
          It was not my intention to ruffle feathers. It very well could be the other
          way around. No one really knows.

          Joe