field propulsion conference?

  • brizingaman <friendshipseven@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Is there news on another conference at all?
      I did'nt make the last one and would be very interested if there
      might be another in the offing.

      Also, field propulsion joke.

      Fictional scientists exam.
      semester two.
      Gotham University

      Question one
      If you find that you have sucessfully constructed a working field
      propulsion system in your art deco laboratory do you:

      A: give it to the world for the betterment of humanity.

      B: strike a lucrative deal with big business.

      C: become a super hero with a secret moon base.

      D: make a Monty Python style flying foot and fly it around the
      country side.

      E: some combination of the previous four.

      Regards
      Brizingaman