Ion theories

  • JOE MAY
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      Maybe this will stimulate the group.
          I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca Arizona in 1971. I was talking on the the telephone and a storm was coming up, a bolt of lightning struck a galvanized roof of a warehouse across the road from where I was, about forty or fifty feet away. A Hugh fire ball about 3ft. in diameter
      seem to spin while it  slowly rose into the air ( I know now it was ionization ) Now the question is, Was it from the heat or the cancellation of gravity or both? I think it was probably both. It stayed for thirty seconds or so then dissipated.
          If gravity cancellation was involved, then  spinning ions or plasma might be our first clue.

      Best Regards,

      Joe