Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Common On where's my flying car!

  • Space Research Centre
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
      Yes indeed!!
      It has gone very quite all of a sudden!!
      Graham

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
        What's going on? Where is every body?
        Whats happening with superconductors,
        gravity, space manipulation, lifters,
        gravitational impulse generators these
        days?
        Has every body gone on holiday?
        Lets see some discussion again.
        Does anyone know if TT Browns flame jet
        thingy has been replicated by anyone?
      • adrian
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
          That's what happens when folk run out of ideas, which usualy does not take
          that long and unlike say, Jean Louis Naudin are not constantly working on
          things.

          Adrian.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
            Hi, you impatient ones:
            I am working on it as hard as I can.
            Just need three things: Time, Capital and the
            Space to do it (for space I have to get a metal
            Quonset hut, that can be grounded, so as not to
            zap the TV, HiFi, Computer or any transistorized
            piece of equipment belonging to anyone living
            close to the initial experimental set-up)
            As far as time is concerned, I have to devote
            most of it to my business, for capital I hope to
            sell a book about the Predictions Hitler went by
            and were the whole reasons for WW II.
            Regards, Joseph Hiddink vliegschotel@...

            --- Space Research Centre <kklingon@...>

            http://launch.yahoo.com/u2