Re: Uni E V or bust - pun: do you slide at Zero Point

  • EagleHawkVision@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      FYI....................
      PUN: Do you "slide" at Zero Point, disappearing from point A,
      reappearing at point B with appropriate application of frequency
      differentials.............Without going through all points in between.

      You 'cannot' answer that in an 'application' perspective with
      prehistoric (pun) concepts of Time and Gravity.

      THE GREAT BIG INFINITE (at least VC, velocity of light) ENERGIES
      WE NEED TO REACH, ACHIEVE.........GOSH, aren't those differentials
      at hand? Nuclear energies have demonstrated they are. Why do we need
      to BLAST away to reach them? Review the definitions of matter, energy,
      and fields, ...by definition, the great big energies required are on standby,
      easily accessible, as the revival of JNL/TT Brown/Beardon, electrogravitics,
      is in the
      very early stages beginning to grasp. By Understanding the sine wave curve
      of the Radius of Curvature of all Natural Law as applied to space, time, mass,
      matter, energy, gravity, precise measurements and control can be achieved.
      PROVIDING, the INTERDEPENDENCE of those factors are recognized.

      Take the Time to take the time, to get those definitions right.

      Suggestion: We need to do more than just upgrade software. We should
      begin to upgrade our definitions, especially on Gravity and Time, as
      we expand our Window to Reality.

      The definition 'flaws' are blatantly evident when some seriously
      consider time travel as a possibility - or wonder what happens to
      gravity at the 'center' of mass, not to mention 'one pole' disability.

      ....'do you slide' http://www.fuel2000.net
      Read StarSteps

      > _
      >
      > Message: 8
      > Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 00:23:47 -0400
      > From: "Russell Anderson" <russanderson3@...>
      > Subject: Re: Universal Escape Velocity Or Bust.
      >
      > But, space probes launched from Earth in the early 1970s have already left
      > our star system, with velocities far, far below anything relativistic.
      They
      > won't reach another star system for tens of thousands of years. Dont
      forget
      > the Sun's G-field, like every G-field and every electric and magnetic
      field
      > wether naturally or artificially produced obeys the inverse-square Law.
      The