What do the members of the group think of the Biefield-Brown effect?

  • brizingaman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2002
      Dear all
      I have been researching force field propulsion on the web recently
      and as well as finding this group I keep tripping over the Biefield-
      Brown
      effect. While www.soteria.com/brown has some interesting stuff I must
      confess that the websites logo does concern me. How much credence do
      the members of the group place in the BB effect? I have heard that
      NASA
      recently carried out a test of the effect, but used a level of voltage
      below that stated by Brown to be necessary, is this so? Does anybody
      know if the effect has been repeated by other researchers?
      I have looked at the Brown patents available on soteria.com relating
      to propulsion, while there seems to be many references and pictures
      around relating to the umbrella like capacitors, there seems to be
      nothing on the variation with solid filled, wedge like capacitors. Of
      particular interest was the flame jet generator, again I have found
      no pictures or definite details outside the patent, however in the
      places where it is referred to it is done so as if it was built and
      found to work. Does anybody know if the flame jet generator was
      built and functioned either as a generator or as a BB effect
      propulsor? The theory of phisically carrying electrons in a fluid
      stream, to establish a potential difference, certainly seems a
      reasonable method of generating electricity.
      Even in the absence of a confirmed theory, if the effect could be
      proved to work do the members feel it could be used as the basis for
      a working vehicle? Brown appears to have said that his system
      produced gravitational gradient around both craft and ocupants
      permitting high accelerations. However it is unclear if the
      occupants would have to be within the electric field, which would
      presumably be a considerable hazard to health.

      regards
      Brizingamen.

      Ps, does anyone else find it enertaining that yahoo should have
      "Lose weight!" adverts above the message list?
    • Petar Bosnic
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2002
        Unfortunately, we have not searched in that field
        Petrus

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • rroger47
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2002
          Check out americanantigravity.com. Pretty interesting BB stuff there.