Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Re: More on ....shattering beliefs - Definitions

  • Jack Martinelli
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17 10:38 PM
      [ thanks to someone for fixing the html junk]

      Reponse to Jack Martinelli .............AGAIN 'Missed
      the definitions 'again', of Space and Time" AGAIN, STILL, YET.
      Reading used to be a property of learning.

      [...]

      From what you say, I'd guess you don't know what you're talking about.
      Maybe you do. I don't know what's in your head.

      The article you refer to was pretty brain dead -- reminds of a Donald Duck
      cartoon about relativity. And because you refer to this article as if it
      were
      a miracle... well, it makes me wonder if you know what you're talking
      about.

      Ambiguous definitions aren't anything to get excited about.

      Here's a discussion staring point that I think may justify some solid
      definitions
      for space & time: Explain why a vector space has only a single
      basis function and a tensor space has a dual basis and what this has to
      do with general relativity. (I still haven't heard a good explanation of
      this
      one yet.)

      Regards

      Jack Martinelli