Re: X51 Experimental Antigravity Rotorless Helicopter

  • vencislav_ygroups
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2002
      --- In forcefieldpropulsionphysics@y..., "Bill Hamilton"
      <skywatcher22@h...> wrote:
      > Adrian,
      >
      > I am very skeptical too. The website has been there since 1998
      > with over 19,000 hits. Strange. No photo of helo in flight.
      > No response yet from inventor.
      >
      > Bill

      Bill, that site has been 're-discovered' many times...
      To me, it look more like Italian circus, then as
      real electrogravity site. Last time, some 5 months ago,
      it was 're-discovered' on JLNLabs, but somebody pointed out
      that image of helicopter on
      http://www.laserway.com/images/x51R.jpg
      has a shadow on the ground, right where it should be for
      main rotor, and also for the small on the back.
      Now we don't see shadow on picture.

      Vencislav