Re:

  • Rabelais - Abbaye de Thélème -
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
      Very Dear Adrian,

      >Claude won't stop pestering me, I do it in private mail.

      You are a LIAR as YOU started on ANTIGRAV,from private to public.

      I did not know you were a LIAR.Now I know.

      Other people you have insulted know very well your manners,Dear Adrian.

      Ciao Bambino,

      Claude
    • Elias Boysen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
        Dear Claude

        I suggest you let the old man have his ways. There is only you two in the
        hoots of each other, and a previous disagreement that's become a personal
        vendetta. A little silly don't you think. Manners or not, let's try to keep
        the debates to the issues and not get annoyed by the personas to much. I've
        come to the point that I even "like" Autymn spellchecker tell me it's it's
        and not its or is it it's or isn't it, (I forgot its spelling again) ?

        Cheers fellow "dreamer"

        Elias

        >Claude won't stop pestering me, I do it in private mail.

        You are a LIAR as YOU started on ANTIGRAV,from private to public.

        I did not know you were a LIAR.Now I know.

        Other people you have insulted know very well your manners,Dear Adrian.

        Ciao Bambino,

        Claude

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor